HL7 Clinical Document Architecture Fast-Track Course
In the last two years over 500 participants have enhanced their knowledge and gained competencies in our focused and cost-effective Workshops and Courses. Their average satisfaction feedback score in our training is 4.6 out of 5.0 and many report that they are immediately able to use what they had learnt in current duties and projects. Please review the content of our popular Workshops and Courses below to see which will give you the skills and competencies you need.
Our CDA Courses are held in conveniently located CBD training facilities. All meals, handouts and training materials are included in the Workshop fee.
On completion of a CDA Course, you will be provided with a Certificate of Achievement and access to advanced reading materials, tools and links on our Resources, Tools & URLs web pages. You will also be eligible to join our dedicated and exclusive 'CDA Course Alumni' discussion e-mail list and put questions to the presenter and/or our other trainers and experts!
If you have any questions, please call us on 1300 337 164 or e-mail us at .
HL7 CDA Fast-Track Course
Fast-Track Introduction to the HL7 Clinical Document Architecture (CDA)
In this Fast-Track Course we will:
● Learn the structure and content of the three levels of the CDA standard
● Learn how to use data types, code-sets & terminologies in an HL7 CDA document
● Create a HL7 CDA document for a specific application
On completion of this Fast-Track Course, you will be able to:
● Understand the relevance of Standards in Healthcare
● Know the main e-Health Standards: V2.x, V3, CDA and FHIR
● Know the main e-Health standards organisations and their standards approach
● Know the structure and content of the CDA standard
● Know how to use the HL7 CDA document levels and data types
● Know how to apply terminologies/code-sets to an HL7 CDA document
● Create an HL7 CDA document for a specific application
● Obtain updates on the HL7 CDA standards
Download the detailed HL7 CDA Fast-Track Course Brochure
Trainer: Chris Lynton-Moll
Chris has been involved in Healthcare Information Technology for over 30 years. He was the Chief Scientist at the Royal Hobart Hospital for 20 years and its Chief Information Officer for 4 years.
Chris is the Immediate Past Co-Chair of Standards Australia Sub-Committee IT-014-06-05 "Diagnostic Messaging"
Our HL7 CDA 'Fast-Track' Courses will be held at the following dates and locations:
● Sydney: 2016
● Hobart: 2016
● Melbourne: late 2016
● Brisbane: late 2016
● Kuala Lumpur: (in planning)
● Singapore: (in planning)
● Darwin: (in planning)
● Perth: (in planning)
● Auckland: (in planning)
● Canberra: (in planning)
● Adelaide: (in planning)
Please share this HL7 CDA Course information with anyone that may be interested:
|" data-layout="button_count" data-send="false" data-show-faces="false" data-width="110"> */ ?>||